Jacobo Ayensa Jiménez
Group of structural mechanics and materials modeling
Aragon Institut of Engineering Research (I3A)
Campus Rio Ebro, Edificio I+D.
Mariano Esquillor, s/n
- M.Sc. Mathematics (2012), Universitat Politécnica de Catalunya (Barcelonatech).
- M.Eng. Civil Engineering (2014), Universitat Politécnica de Catalunya (Barcelonatech).
- M.Eng. Advanced Design in Mechanical Engineering (2016), University of Seville.
Jacobo Ayensa Jiménez is a Ph.D. student at the Mechanical Engineering Department, University of Zaragoza, Spain. He received his M.Sc. in mathematics and M.Eng. in Civil Engineering at the CFIS center, in the Polytechnic University of Catalonia, Spain; and his M.Eng. in Advanced Design in Mechanical Engineering in University of Seville. J. Ayensa began his professional career in the research department of Abengoa (Abengoa Research) working on the uncertainty incorporation in mechanical system designs, such as CSPP troughs and heliostats. Then he moved to the academic world for starting his ph.D at the Aragon Institut of Engineering Research, where he is focused in mathematical modelling of tumour microenvironements from a Data Science point of view.
- Data-driven computational mechanics.
- Tumour microenvironement modeling.