AMB group possesses a strong background on the development of numerical techniques for the simulation of solid and fluid mechanics problems. In particular, this expertise includes:
- Development of digital patient twins with the most advanced simulation and machine learning tools.
- Development of techniques for real-time simulation. In close collaboration with other lines in the group, the development of efficient techniques for real-time simulation in the context of virtual surgery is other of the various lines of research of our group.
- Data-driven computational mechanics.
- Physically-based augmented and mixed reality.
Some recent projects:
- Real-time simulation of forming processes by Proper Generalized Decomposition (PGD) methods.
- In Silico simulation-based engineering for real-time decision making
- Democratizing numerical simulation in engineering and applied sciences