- B. Sc. Industrial Engineering, Industrial Automation and Robotics (2010 – 2014)
- M. Sc. Industrial Engineering (2014 – 2016)
- Ph. D. Computational Mechanics (2019 – On going)
- B. Sc. Mathematics (2020 – On going)
- Computational Mechanics.
- Real time mechanical simulations.
- Model order reduction.
- Physically-consistent Deep Learning.
Deep learning of thermodynamics-aware reduced-order models from data
Q. Hernandez, A. Badias, D. Gonzalez, F. Chinesta, E. Cueto
Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering (arXiv preprint arXiv:2007.03758)
DeepToF: off-the-shelf real-time correction of multipath interference in time-of-flight imaging.
J. Marco, Q. Hernandez, A. Munoz, Y. Dong, A. Jarabo, M.H. Kim, X. Tong, D. Gutierrez
ACM Transactions on Graphics (ToG) 36 (6), 219
[Paper] [Project page]
Failure properties of vena cava tissue due to deep penetration during filter insertion.
Q. Hernández, E. Peña
Biomechanics and modeling in mechanobiology 15 (4), 845-856