Profesor Titular (Associate Professor)
Campus Rio Ebro.- Edificio Agustin de Betancourt
Maria de Luna, s/n
Tel:: +34 876 55 52 29
e-mail: gonzal (at) unizar.es
Other appointments: Graduate school of Architecture
- Ph.D. Mathematics (Applied Mathematics) (Sept – 2004) Universidad de Zaragoza
- Computational Mechanics
- Meshless Methods (Natural Element Method). Partition of unity methods
- Numerical simulation of forming processes. Simulation of laser surface coating processes. Numerical simulation of Carbon Nanotube Suspensions
- Meshless simulation of fluid-structure interaction
- Dimensional model reduction. Real-time simulation. Proper Generalized Decomposition (PGD) methods.
- Modeling and simulation of Carbon nanotube suspensions
- Our new book on PGD programming with Matlab is already available at Springer. Order here.
- New book: MATLAB Quick Guide (in spanish). Order here.
- Here you can find a complete list of my publications
- Andres Galavis. Fluid-structure interaction from a Lagrangian point of view. (with Dr. E. Cueto [pdf])
- Fares El Halabi. Multiscale Approach Based on Parametrized Microscale Models Using Proper Generalized Decomposition. (with Dr. M. Doblaré [pdf])
- Carlos Quesada. Real-time simulation of surgery by Proper Generalized Decomposition techniques. (with Dr. I. Alfaro)
- Alberto Badías. Ongoing 2016 (with Dr. I. Alfaro)
- Paco Chinesta (EC Nantes)
- Antonio Huerta (UPC)
- Amine Ammar (U. Greoble)
- Pedro Díez (UPC)